Monday, November 14, 2005

South Goruguay: A Horseman's View

Merry greet fellow horsemen and horsewomen.
I hope most are well, but not all- as treachery is afoot. Yes, saboteurs in the Goruguayan subcontinent. Enemies of the blood afficionados, both Northern and Southern have come to light.
Punished they must be upon apprehension. A pink pair of pants must be thrown in with their whites during the wash.
What have they done? Well I am forbidden from saying, but it is equivalent to what non-Goruguayans, especially Europeans would call treason. It involves an ancient concept that is poorly understood by modern Goruguayans but the Gorugese word we use in history classes is "gunhaugen". I believe the English version is "troth" or "truth" or something similar anyway.
But anyway, times are dark in my world. We have been expunged from our Northern homes by the Fantastic Shape and plunged into the underground sewer systems of South Goruguay. The Southerners quite literally shit on us now.
They are such an unpleasant bunch and have insisted we are branded with some kind of symbol so they can try to give us an easily identifiably good kicking when we're above ground.
Fortunately they aren't the toughest of people, some of them are even shorter than me. So its more of an irritation than anything else.
It amazes me to say that every now and then, a "good" Southerner comes along and provides me with good conversation and fresh fish. However this rarity is seldom found below ground, and thats where all the internet cafés are.
What else..? Well the people suck, the food generally sucks, the dialect sucks, the accents really suck and the weather sucks. And everything else.
I want to go home :(
But some good has happened. Edmund Headmund is now a distant memory as his replacement supercedes him in all Goruguayan ways. I met this Northerner on the border-crossing on the Day of the Shape. We live in the same area of subterrania now and he has taken a pledge to the Spirit of Goruguay to become conjoined to it. But more on him later. I have a new full time member of GORE to report- The Corpsifier! Another Goretar, but exceptionally turbo-charged. I created The Corpsifier just before the Day of the Shape, and it has survived the exile along with Spirit and Lord. However the Gas Cloud is gone forever.
Ah well, I hunger for fish. Farewell.

1 comment:

The Iron Pony said...

I believe I have slain one spammer.
Someone else has slain my camera.