Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thrills, Spills and Green Around the Gills

Today I was amazed. I had to check the calendar for two reasons. First that it was not April 1st: the projected ultimate release date of Green Around the Gills. And second, that it was not April 1st: some kind of trickery afoot. Because you see, GATG has snuck out onto digital sale slightly early. I say this, but the finest record label in all of Goruguay, (Oran Mór) is also eleven-time winner of Corporation of the Year in the Goruguayan publication "Slackulence Today". I remember recording this music approximately seven years ago..! Not quite a Chinese Democracy, but who cares about that? GATG is actually an awesome record! Chinese Democracy is an exercise in aural shaftage. Better late (or early?) than never. Click the button to infect your MP3 player with aquatic pestilence.
Gore (Goruguay): Green Around the Gills

No comments: