Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Dance of the Dinohorse

Put on your dancing shoes Dinohorse or you may crack your hooves. You move so fast across my knee that I often cannot see your feet! Perhaps its because you have actually sprayed my eyes with your toxic vomit. But anyway it is wiped away so i can write about you again this night.
Smiling at all the injuries and destruction you have caused, but still you cannot laugh as people are still living where you should be slaying!
Anyway my dear Dinohorse, stop neighing for a while and help me to write the LIST OF TRIUMPH.
For it has been assigned to me to write such a compilation of quests for Glenfren Asomvel.
The TWELVE TRIALS OF ASOMVEL are to follow at my invention, and how difficult it is proving to create such horror that will sate my desire for pain and colour.
Nothing is forming tonight. Perhaps the fragments of tonight's dreaming will result is the perfect twelve.
Goodnight Dinohorse.

Hail Goruguay.

1 comment:

The Iron Pony said...

I was blind.
But now.. now- I can see EVERYTHING.