The end of Sticky Stallion Industries has been penned in for Friday 13th of Spray.
And I have no patients at all for my new direction. Perhaps they will fall out of the sky.. or I could finally free those bodies from the backrooms at work and ask them.
So, soon the money is going to stop rolling in. I don't have much to sell apart from musical instruments and myself..(!) Everything else will have to go back to work or isn't really mine in some way.
Perhaps I could open my own theme park, or become the Pope.
Maybe I'll return to my project- awfulbands.com - that I haven't registered yet, but it will showcase my favourite terrible bands. I love dreadful music. It makes me feel superior. So I have much respect for the incompetent musicians of the world who really think they can make it.
1 comment:
Gorugay??
How dare you?
Goruguay however, has no Catholic Church.. It is dominated mainly by Shoeish Synagoggles, that do nothing.
Post a Comment