If only.. If only I could lay an egg. A real egg made of gold.
And then another.. Several more. Then what a life I'd mould.
Wishing for 24-karat manstruation.. With each month I churn out ovulatory wealth.
My blood it glistens, its hot and molten- hurts quite a bit really. Ruins my health.
Midas touched my ovaries. What a predatory fellow.
Each month pops out a sparkling yellow.
Oh its just a dream to be seduced by this myth,
Be partially woman, and fill my nest with..
Clutches of universal currency. But at what great expense?
I just need enough so I can pay for a fence.
And then another.. Several more. Then what a life I'd mould.
Wishing for 24-karat manstruation.. With each month I churn out ovulatory wealth.
My blood it glistens, its hot and molten- hurts quite a bit really. Ruins my health.
Midas touched my ovaries. What a predatory fellow.
Each month pops out a sparkling yellow.
Oh its just a dream to be seduced by this myth,
Be partially woman, and fill my nest with..
Clutches of universal currency. But at what great expense?
I just need enough so I can pay for a fence.
No comments:
Post a Comment