Monday, November 22, 2004

A Criminal Career?

So was I right about the Gorwegian embargo reasoning?
Apparently I was pretty much spot on. Although the official reason seems to be hidden from the public eye. I'm sure I can get some more information when my Splatternity leave from the GU House of Gore-ds is over in a few days.
Anyway, this could be a way out for me and the glue factory. I've sniffed around here for too long. I secretly hope that the embargo goes on for a very very long time as my colleague in GORE, Mister Glenfren Asomvel knows a few of the more sneaky Pirates of the eastern Goruguayan coast. A couple of them are willing to smuggle in a few of the more popular breakfast cereals such as Fist Flakes and Choco Bone Snaps for a reasonable price.
But rather than take their offer on board, we may as well take the Rack of Ribs Ocean Destroyer out for a spin with its owner Captain Hand, steal all the cereal in Gorway and sail back over here. Then we can operate special underground stores and make a fortune as we jack up the price to extortionate values. Plus we get to wage war with a few pirates along the way, and possibly stab a few elderly Gorwegians.
Well, we'll see how things go on the embargo front for a while. I get a bit sea sick you see.

No comments: