Friday, November 19, 2004

Snow in Goruguay

The first frost and snow in Goruguay is a cause for celebration! Seeing as I'm a Winterblaster by stage trade this is a most pleasurable occasion. The decline in temperature.. the cars sliding into each other.. the frozen lakes.. ice fishing! Its a great time of year.
Fishmas is coming. A white Fishmas do you reckon?

Here is my fishlist for Fishmas:

Plaice
Golden Trout
Pirranha
Clown Fish
Barracuda
Mackerel (3ft)

I know I wish for the same fish every year, but I've been particularly stabtacular this year. I hope some of the GORE fans will sling some my way at the upcoming shows. How cool would it be to get a pirranha??

The legendary laziness of my personality has crept through. I haven't taken a pitchfork to the dung and stable debris yet. Tanyatta Mahatta has actually added to the maelstrom as well.
Corpulence to it all. Glenfren was nice enough to send us all Power Pegs, so I'll put those on and order a take away dinner.

Hail Goruguay

No comments: