Lords and Ladies of the wind,
Hope most of you are well. As ever I hope my enemies are suffering. However the anemone of my enemy is my friend. I hope any of those are also well.
The loss of Glenfren has been a difficult task to deal with. His enormous shoes were not hard to fill. We used them as bowls for the cats. They are full of IAMS now. But his place in the band is proving more difficult to recover for a Kellogg's variety pack of reasons. Mainly Frosties. But also to an extent, Rice Krispies and Special K.
Until the time is right and the holy Goretar is pulled from the sacred stone by the Arthurian descendent who's birthright it is to complete the Goruguayan Quintet, I have built a robot.
Modelled on the intrument (Sub-grrrrtar) and tone of Glenfren's choice, I have managed to fit all his musical traits into a small and convenient little package- currently version 2.1.
Hand is also engineering a robot.
He is usually very good at this kind of thing. He however wishes to follow a completely different path of circuitry and his version, Mr Asomvel Vista, is almost ready to try out in the band room.
I am positive that we can fill a temporary gap with one of our robots.
They will however lack the obnoxious personality our old friend is notorious for. This being most important, the two finished robots will battle it out Robot Wars style until one is destroyed.
Log out.
No comments:
Post a Comment